TheDissertation » Dissertation Results
Concept Of Dissertation Results
Summary of results dissertation results. At this stage, organize, systematize, verify or perform statistical evaluation of the collected materials. In the future, they are given a form convenient for analysis (tables, graphs, mathematical formulas, equations, etc.). The consolidated results of the study may be inaccurate or statistically significant. Given this, it is necessary to collect additional research material by conducting research (observation, measurement, experiment, etc.) under the same conditions as the main ones.
Experienced data are analyzed in comparison with the research hypothesis. The comparison results cover such possible cases:
- the predictions formulated in theory are entirely consistent with the research results. This makes it possible to develop new theoretical positions or regularities confirmed by experimental data;
- the study results are only partially compatible with the predictions made in the hypothesis, and sometimes contradict some of them. As a result, it is necessary to reformulate the main hypothesis provisions to correspond to the obtained experimental data. To confirm the validity of changes in the hypothesis, additional corrective studies are carried out, and only after they make final generalizations;
- the empirical data do not approve the theory. This is the basis for critical analysis, review, and new research.
Even negative research results have their value, so their importance should not be underestimated. In many cases, they help correctly change the researcher’s understanding of the objects, processes, or phenomena under study.
Do you need an original paper?
Approach our writing company and get top-quality work written from scratch strictly on time!
Dissertation Results Help
To write a PhD, you need to deeply study the sources, conduct long experiments, and testing. There is a long term for this — not less than a year. However, the excessive workload in scientific work, family, or, if necessary, to solve other urgent issues do not allow to pay enough attention to writing a dissertation. Do you need dissertation results to help? The only way out of this situation is to order a dissertation.
When it is necessary to use your time and efforts rationally, the way out of such a situation is an appeal to a specialized organization, engaged in writing scientific papers:
- Writing a dissertation to order is performed by highly qualified specialists with a scientific degree and years of experience.
- Completed works have a high level of uniqueness, meet the requirements of the scientific adviser.
- All dissertations are accompanied until the moment of defense.
- Affordable price for a thesis remains the same at all stages of the work.
- The work is carried out step by step within the specified time frame.
- Only you and the service engaged in your work know about the job.
- You can order corrections many times free of charge, both when writing and after receiving the job.
So, if you need to write your PhD thesis to order high quality and inexpensive, order! They are always ready to help you.
Dissertation Results Chapter
The text of the central part of the dissertation is divided into sections, subsections, paragraphs, and subsections. The dissertation results chapter starts on a new page. Each article’s main text may be accompanied by a brief preface with a description of the chosen direction of research and justification of the research methods used.
In the course of work on the dissertation, the applicant’s attention is increasingly focused on systematization and streamlining of their disparate results and their subsequent organization into a single scientific work. According to this, the next essential steps in action on the dissertation are to clarify the decisions of dozens of general scientific problems of the dissertation research and the main provisions to be submitted for defense.
Dissertation results section, the main recommendations for the applicant are:
- A substantial part of the dissertation should be spent on the justification of the research methodology and analysis of its effectiveness;
- the difference between the new solution of the scientific problem and the latest experimental results should be clearly understood. A new answer to a scientific question is impossible without introducing elements of novelty into the research method. In contrast, new experimental results can be obtained using well-known methods based on source data. The dissertation should offer a fundamentally new solution to a scientific problem;
- the description of each scientific problem should begin with the statement of its formulation: what should be obtained, assumptions made and limitations;
- as the experimental results of dissertations put forward requirements for world novelty, each applicant should evaluate their scientific results from these positions, actively obtaining information on the dissertation topic from all available sources.
Writing Results Section Dissertation
When writing the results section dissertation, it is necessary to assert its priority in obtaining new scientific results, trying to publish as soon as possible reports on the emergence of a new scientific idea and submit a result of research that has novelty. The text of the dissertation should be worked out in such a way as to achieve complete clarity as to how this or that element belongs to the applicant personally, and which — to other authors.
About the qualification of the thesis, emphasis should be placed on new scientific findings that contribute to science. New experimental results that constitute contributions to the practice should be regarded as strong evidence of the significance of the applicant’s achievements that have enriched the underlying science. Go beyond the limits of the possible, good luck!